Cold Stop cold room curtains
- So efficient that the Government will allow 100 per cent tax
relief in the first year of purchase under the Enhanced Capital
- Cold Stop curtains, patented by SMI, provide a revolutionary
alternative to previously used plastic strip curtains.
- Customer experience and SMI's validated research indicates
energy savings of 18-25% in chillers and 30 - 35% in freezers.
- Cold Stop curtains are based on TemproŽ which gives insulation
properties far greater than plastic strips resulting in energy
reductions. Floor ice, and its associated hazards is minimised.
- Cold stop allows evaporators to run at optimum settings to
quickly achieve and maintain internal working temperatures.
Cold Stop ® Insulated Strip Curtains
- Cold Stop ® curtains save costs and energy with their
revolutionary insulated panels and unique patented header arrangement.
So efficient they qualify for 100% tax relief in the first year
of purchase under the Governments Enhanced Capital Allowances
- Cold Stop ® curtains eliminate ice build up on floors,
thus avoiding dangerous slip hazards. The curtains are constructed
to last 5 6 times longer than traditional pvc strip curtains.
Soft and user friendly each strip measures 475mm wide with heights
to suit customers requirements. Cold Stop® is based on Tempro®
which gives the curtains insulation properties far greater than
standard types and resultant energy reductions.
Cold Stop® curtains are low maintenance, easily cleaned,
hygienic and easy to replace should damage occur.
- Cold Stop® curtains are light, flexible, fit well and
do not split this avoiding the expense of frequent costly replacement.
- Cold Stop®'s unique cold lock' system
ensures that curtains fit neatly and effectively to the floor
and ceiling, saving costly energy.
- Cold Stop® curtain materials are flame retardant, anti-fungicidal
and have an insulation clo value of 4.3, equivalent to a resistance
value of 0.672 m.K/W
We can manufacture a wide variety of replacement PVC Strips in various widths and lengths. PVC curtain strips come in widths of 200mm, 300mm, and 400mm with thickness of 2mm, 2.5mm, 3mm and 4mm. The diffedrent grades include standard, polar grade for freezer strip curtains and ribbed for high fork lift traffic. Slotted plates can be riveted or holes punched in the replacement plastic slats to suit customer requirements. .